What makes the CBD products we carry different from others?
What is CBD?
What are cannibinoids good for?
- It has been effective in providing relief from chronic pain associated with muscular constriction, inflammation, and convulsions. This can potentially give relief to individuals that suffer from MS, Epilepsy, or Fibromyalgia.
- Some research suggests that individuals struggeling with anxiety-related disorders find effective relief with using CBD.
- Significantly reduces intraocular pressure that is related to glaucoma.
- Works to reduce inflamation, pain, and nausea.
- Reduced heart rate has been shown with this cannibinoid.
- Feelings of grogginess making it an effective sleep aid.
- Has been shown to help regulate the immune system.
- Works on reducing inflammation in the body, but doesn't work with the endocannabinoid system. So, its healing qualities increase when coupled with CBD or THC.
- Has been said to play a significant role in anti-tumor and anti-cancer treatment.
- Brain cell development, or neurogenesis, has also been attributed to this cannibinoid.
What are Terpenes anyway?
Full Spectrum vs Isolates vs Broad Spectrum
Terms & Conditions
CBD hemp products are considered food or dietary supplements, and their CBD is a natural constituent of the hemp plant / hemp seed and stalk oil, and is not synthetic or artificial.